The Unati Co-operative Marketing-cum-Processing Society Ltd. is a group of young, dynamic, innovative and enterprising people working with a shared vision of integration of rural community for sustainable agriculture development and natural bio resources management in lower Shiwalik Belt of Himalayas. Team Unati has core competency in management of herbal Bioresources of lower Himalayas as tool for income generation for local community and delivering best quality nutraceuticals products out of it. In our cooperative network of more than 400 members we pick best quality raw material from surrounding pristine Himalayas. We are backed by capaciously built infrastructural facility spread in 5 acres of land, which aids in fulfilling diverse customer's demand. Society is supported by ardent professionals, who effectively make use of modern infrastructural requisite to offer product range as per the demands and specifications offered by the clients. Due to our strong scientific background and involved production processes, we are able to offer high quality and pure product range to our valued customers. These products are offered at reasonable prices and are delivered within the stipulated time frame, thereby ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
The Unati products are unique because of
• Manufactured from best quality organic certified raw materials sourced from Himalayas.
• scientifically validated processes developed with support of India’s premier research institutes,
• With whole herb therapy concept: We believe in whole fruit or herb number of nutrients interacts collectively to deliver the desired medicinal or nutritional benefit. So we do minimal processing to conserve maximum medicinal and nutritional value. We discourage extract based preparations.
• Always minimal amount of preservatives are used below the maximum limits prescribed under National and International Standard.
• Manufactured in units established in leaps of Himalayas where we use best quality virgin raw water free from any Chemical or pesticide residues.
• Passes stringent quality testing through in house lab and other reputed labs of India. All products pass through toxicity studies.
• Manufactured in ISO 22000:2005, HALAL certified facility lead by well qualified scientific team.
• Manufactured in unit established under rural women empowerment programme supported by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India and Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (Punjab Govt. Undertaking).
• Raw material collected and cultivated under backward integrated cooperative structure through 400 plus community members of Unati .
• A platform where wellness products developed by R& D institute Labs are scaled up and taken to the consumer.
Name of President
Mr. Ravinder Sharma
Year of Establishment
In today's fast paced world all the people are very much busy in their day to day activities. Due to all these the people don't grab the attention towards their health which leads to several diseases. Keeping the modern trendy life in consideration the