||Plastic Bottle, 500 Ml And 1 L
||Amla Fruit Juice
||Natural Source Of Vitamin C
|Place of Origin
||Shiwalik Hills of Himalayas
||Amla Juice 100 %
|Min. Order Quantity
||1 Week (Min.)
Amla Juice is our wonderful product to provide you benefits of fresh Amla fruit. Amla fruit is valued very high among fruits and herbs because of its multi-benefits. Unati has brought this amole phal for your overall health and wellbeing. Box with net contents of 500ml. Amla juice is helpful for
- Nutritional storehouse: Richest sources of Natural Vitamin C which makes it useful in nutritional deficiencies.
- Antioxidant: Vitamin C and other nutritional components like polyphenols and tannins present in Amla juice make it strong antioxidant so it helps to detoxify harmful toxins like pollutants, heavy metals, free radicals etc.
- Digestion: Amla is a well-known fruit to keep your tummy fit.
- Rejuvenation: The ‘Chark Samhita’ explains the use of Amla in preparation of ‘Rasyan’, the herbal preparation used by Rishis for Kayankalpa (rejuvenation).
- Metabolism: Amla helps the body to metabolize foods to manage the right glycaemic index.
- Amla is also helpful in increasing body resistance to fight diseases, decrease body fats, increase mineral absorptions, improving skin and hair, improving vigor and fertility.
Direction of use:
- Mix 30 ml of Amla juice in non-metallic glass of water and consume preferably empty stomach in the morning and evening (When stomach is near to empty). Keep a gap of 30 min for next meal or drink. Non diabetic can mix honey as per taste.
- For kids use 5-10 ml mixed with glass of water or other fruit juice or drink. It can also be added in school water bottles to keep kids active whole the day.
- Pregnant women can use Amla juice regularly up to 8 months.
- Or dosage as per suggestion of your dietician or nutritional consultant.
- In winters adding pinch of black pepper to your Amla juice drink make it more effective.
- Amla juice could be used as concentrate to make drinks similar to Nimbu Pani by replacing lemon juice with Amla juice.
- Never drink Amla juice directly always dilute with water.
- Avoid milk or milk based products before or after consuming Amla juice.
- Do not use in diarrhoea.
Nutritional Information per 100 ml
Packing : Available in 500 ml and 1000 ml packing
Looking for "Amla Juice" ?